Hidden / Invisible Disabilities
- Access to a Computer to Take Exams
- Students with difficulties in spelling, grammar, graphic-motor integration (dysgraphia) may need computer access.
- Multi-Modality Instruction
- Provide information in oral and written form.
- Use visual aids during lectures.
- Flexible Assignments
- Give students a range of ways to show their knowledge.
- Flexible Deadlines
- Or, receive assignments ahead of time.
© 2007-2008. Center on Disability Studies. All rights reserved.